Automated Electric & Service (AES)deploys licensed electricians to perform specialized construction work related to the design, installation, and maintenance of electrical systems. The AES team, compliant with 2017 NEC standards and an Associated Builders and Contractors accredited contractor, is experienced and trained on the latest technologies, whether high-voltage or low-voltage, we ensure a safe and effective electrical solution to your need.
AES project managers and electricians aim to complete each job on time and on budget. They hold a high standard for performance, reliability and quality. Our team consists of licensed experts who understand the latest technology. AES satisfies unique needs and provides innovative solutions to:
Turn-Key Grain Systems-Design, source highest quality equipment and components, install and provide initial education on system operation, as well as on-going support. From changing out a breaker to complete system controlled by a PLC, we provide solutions to meet all your electrical and automation needs.
Commercial Buildings-Design lighting systems that meet specific energy efficient codes based on your location. LED retrofits that provide energy savings and longevity to each component which reduces maintenance costs. Whether storage, retail, office, restaurants, schools or other types of building, we can take care of your lighting requirements.
The team at AES is licensed, experienced and trained in the following:
• OSHA Safety Certification
• Licensed Electrical Contractor Registrations for Multiple Cities in Central Illinois
• ABC Electrical Apprenticeship Program
• Certified Generator Technician
• PLC/HMI/VFD Installation and Operation
• Security Camera Installation
• Emergency Service
• Safety Audits & Consultations
• Grain Handling & Conditioning Equipment
• Maintenance & Inspections
• Parts Inventory
• Personnel Elevators(manlifts)
• Truck Probes
• Hazard Monitoring
• Automation and Controls
• Temperature Cables and Grain Level Monitoring
• Generator installation and sales
• Solar Powered Systems
• Lighting Upgrades