Automated Electric & Service (AES) provides a full range of electrical and service solutions (compliant with 2016 NEC standards) for your commercial or farm grain system, including personnel elevators, grain dryers, fans & heaters, bin sweeps, stirators, legs, conveyors hydraulic truck probes, temp cable, generators, PLC, irrigation service, farm equipment, USC seed treating equipment, seed vacs, motor repair, tower dryer fall prevention and cameras.
AES is an authorized Agri-Dry, GSI, Intersystems, Sidney Manufacturing, USC, Hutchinson, FFI and Zimmerman service provider. The team is versed in the latest industry innovations and provides the most efficient option for your facility satisfying your budget and your grain quality needs.
Customers have access to our full inventory parts department, correcting any
service flags promptly. AES offers 24/7 emergency service during peak season.
The team at AES is licensed, experienced and trained in the following:
• OSHA Safety Certification
• Licensed Electrical Contractor Registrations for Multiple Cities in Central Illinois
• ABC Electrical Apprenticeship Program
• Certified Generator Technician
• PLC/HMI/VFD Installation and Operation
• Security Camera Installation
• Emergency Service
• Safety Audits & Consultations
• Grain Handling & Conditioning Equipment
• Maintenance & Inspections
• Parts Inventory
• Personnel Elevators(manlifts)
• Truck Probes
• Hazard Monitoring
• Automation and Controls
• Temperature Cables and Grain Level Monitoring
• Generator installation and sales
• Solar Powered Systems
• Lighting Upgrades